Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Family Night

For family night we hiked a little trail up in Muller Park. I was quite impressed with Gavin for walking most of the way. This was his first real hike. He seemed to enjoy it. But think Jason enjoyed it the most. He pointed out all sorts of cool things to Gavin. Such as a shiny trail left behind by a snail. Aong with other boyscout-ish things I didn't know. I could sense the exciment between the boys. And Jason latter mentionsed how he is going to take the boys on all sorts of campouts and hikes. What will I do...maybe a nice pedicure.




Always a treat we have in store. This may be Gavin's favorite part of FHE. Even Owen got in on the action.

1 comment:

The Gearharts said...

Call me when you go and get that pedicure, we may have to go and get it together.