Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Two Brothers, Two Balloons and Silly Songs




I love this moment! I don't know what I was doing before this but I remember trying to get so things done around the house. And I heard sounds of joy. I went into Gavin's room and instead of the fighting over a typical letter or train I saw this. I ran to get my camera in fear that it wouldn't last. But they both danced and played with there balloons for a long time that day. It was one of those moments that makes it all worth it and my heart melted.

4 comments:

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

That is so funny and look they both match too cute! I"d like an order of Owens thunder thighs please..

stephanielynn said...

Cutest ever!!

Christy Smith said...

So cute! It's so nice when they actually get along! Their wall is the exact same color as Bryson's room.

The Gearharts said...

What?! U blogged a month ago and I missed it...TATUM! I love those fun moments. Alli has been babysitting for us now....Oh man it is so nice!