Sunday, May 31, 2009

May Pictures

To remember what has been going on in ourlives I have to go by what pictures we took. SO here is some of what we have been up to. I'll start off where we last left.


Lawrence made us this awesome trim on the wall...

Along with this shelf system I don't know what we did without.

Gavin and Mom at a Bee's game. Thanks to my Jason's sister we are able to go for free frequently and the boys love to ride the train to the game and stay to hear the "take me out to the ball game song.

What handsome boys! You gotta love Owen' hair here too.

Jason modeling the dress I found for Tenille's wedding. Most importantly he is standing on the wood floor that they (Jason and his dad) put in over Memorial Day weekend. I was off in Colorado that weekend for Tenille's Bridal shower.

No comments: