Friday, May 1, 2009

Accomplished






Jason graduated today with his MBA. I just wanted to thank him for all his hard work. It hasn't always been an easy road. I have to admit, that I haven't always been the best at supporting him. In the long run I knew /know this is what he needs to do. But I want my hubby back on the weekends. I thank him for going to class in spite of my pleas to skip class or leaving a grumpy wife when he had another group project to do. There were many times he studied early Saturday morning in our bedroom closet so he wouldn't wake me. I was thinking the other day when he got his cap and gown of all that he has acommplished in just the 4 years. He now has a masters in bussiness, he has a really good job that he loves, he has two handsome sons that adore him,(and I am sure will want to follow in his footsteps) a smokin' hot wife, (ha ha), a house and so much more that make him the man I love and adore. I love you Jason. Congrats, you did it!

3 comments:

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

Congrats Jason! Keep up the good work! You guys should celebrate by coming to vegas!

Tamzen Fleming said...

Congratulations Jason! I didn't know he finished this early. I expected more toward the end of May. That is so exciting! YEA!!!!!

Teague & Jakelle said...

Woohoo! Congrats Jason. I'm sure it feels great for the whole family! I remember Tatum always being mad when Jason had to go to class...no fun. Graduating feels so good.