Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bees' Game

Gavin has been working to earn more marbles in his Bee's jar to go to another game. He filed the entire jar with goodness in no time. He was so excited he was asking me what else he could do to earn marbles. It was all worth it too. He meet the Bee and wanted to follow him as he surfed the crowd. It was a cool evening and it only sprinkled for a little while. It was quite enjoyable for all of us.

A little cloudy and cool, just right for a ball game! (Photo by Gavin)

"I like the game, I do, I just like the goodies that go with it better"

"What, mom I'm trying to watch the game here."

"You're my hero, can I get your autograph!"

As always Gavin make friend everywhere we go. The ladies behind us thought Gavin was funny. One of the ladies behind us had bright red streaks in her hair. So naturally Gavin asked her if that was her favorite color. I explained his idea that everyone wears there favorite color. So they convinved him that he needs to dye his hair green. He is still not sure what dye is but he still asks me if he can dye his hair green. Maybe I will have to let him for Halloween this year.

No comments: