Monday, June 22, 2009

Quiltin' Fool

I have been putting together the top of my sisters gigantic queen quilt for her wedding present. My grandmother and I went and picked out some fabric to make her a quilt for when she got married, long before she was engagged. Yet, somehow I am still probably not going to make it in time for the wedding. It has turned out to be a much bigger project than I anticipated. But here is the top ready to be hand quilted. I have a hard time finding time to quilt and ignore this little guy, how could you. And by the time my boys are in bed I am spent. So I usually don't sew to much at night.



I am quite happy that I accomplished this much. I love the bright colors against the the black. I did it all with out a pattern. I dreamed it up all on my own.

1 comment:

Cari said...

It is VERY cute!!!! You have done a great job on it!