Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Annual Packs Trip











So this is the third year that we have picked Pumpkins at Packs. I love it there! I love seeing Jason get so into finding the "one". It takes him a while he can't be rushed, he has a general idea of what he is looking for but he waits patiently until one speaks to him. In the end he always finds the perfect match.
Gavin had fun looking too. He wanted a orange and green pumpkin this year so we looked high and low and found a pretty good match. He kept looking at all the broken, mashed ones saying they were scary. Owen agreed on the pumpkin we found for him and was content to sit in the wheel barrow and enjoy the ride. I am most content to just watch my boys and take picture of how cute they are and watch them love life.

1 comment:

stephanielynn said...

I love that first one of all four of you! Such a cute fam!