Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat


Gavin, Jacob, Matthew, Brayden and Carlin, and Eric is in the next pic.


Halloween was kinda a trick this year. Owen was super sick, so he was a bee all of five minutes. He was the cutest bee ever. Yes, he pulled it off much better than I did when I was 10. Ugh, I wish I could scan that picture. Jason saw it and almost bust a gut laughing at me, "It's like made for a 7 year old, why did you wear that thing?"
Gavin had to wait all day to actually go trick or treating. He wasn't super excited about wearing the whole costume, just the wings. He wanted to be a lady bug like his little girlfriend Adria. Then he didn't so much enjoy the running from house to house. He likes to take his time and after a few pieces I think he was happy. He was acting like, "I have all the candy I like... I'm good." Plus, he didn't want to carry his own bucket and I wasn't going to carry it. Oh well, he enjoyed going with all his friends. We are so lucky to live in a neighborhood with all these cute little kids. It was fun to watch the group bombard each house. After trick or treating we went over to the Kim, Danny and Matthew Dunn's for some goodies. So I guess Halloween was also a treat.




Gavin-fly and Jacob-Thomas, still best buds 4 ever! Gavin wanted to hold hands.


3 comments:

Cari said...

Cute post. I mainly like the holding hand pict and your glasses :) Tatum... you have gone MIA, I cant get a hold of you and I am going crazy. So do a dear friend a favor and call!!! Or I will be coming to your door kicking it down with a fire extinguisher cause somethings gotta be wrong! :) HEHEHE Just kidding, but seriously... call! Miss ya!

The Gearharts said...

Oh those boys are so cute. I think Owen may have out grown Rainier in heigth. Rain is so short. But maybe it's your picture that he looks so tall in. Luckily we will be able to compare in a few short weeks and oh that will be fun. Until then give those boys hugs and kisses for me, and maybe squeeze Owen's cheecks a bit for me to.

Nikki said...

Oh my gosh! You guys are so cute! I love the costumes...what a fun group of friends you have around. I am jealous of that. I miss you guys. Wish I could see you soon!! Love the little bee by the way:)