Friday, November 6, 2009

Owen's First

Happy Birthday Owen!
How this happened I don't know. It seems to have gone by even faster with child number two. Some things that I learned is that...yes I love Owen just as much as Gavin my first son. I finally know it's true. My parents do love us all the same. I honestly worried before Owen if it was possible to love another child like I love Gavin. It's amazing to know that there is that much love inside of this little heart of mine. When I think about it I feel like the Grinch who stole Christmas. My heart has grown three times in size. Guess I'm maxed out, my heart might burst, just jokes. But I am so grateful for Owen and his sweet, happy demeanor.
Owen is...
walking (a lot!!!)
crawling the stairs
braving coming to the edge
using some signs, mostly for eating purposes.(more, eat, all done, milk)
talking a little, dad, mom, wat's dat, ba(ball)
A baby vampire
Growling like a dino
training to be a pro wrestler
and champion little brother pest

3 comments:

stephanielynn said...

Adorable. I can't believe how big he is!

Annie said...

happy birthday owen!!! he is such a cutie.

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

Happy Birthday Owen!