Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Little Man's 4!

After weeks of taking off a chain day by day the big day arrived and I don't know who was more excited, Me, Gavin or Owen.
Ok, well, it was Gavin but we all had a great day partying. Thanks to all of our neighborhood friends, Gavin had a blast a kangaroo zoo jumping and sliding for over two hours.
Through out the day he had many friends and family stop by and wish him a happy birthday. We are so lucky to live in a place where we have so many good friends just right across the street or down the road. Many of my friends have offered me so much help as I near the birth of this baby and seem to understand what I am going through. I really appreciate that, I feel so blessed and loved! Anyways back to Gavin.
For his Birthday Dinner he choose Carl's Junior. High class, I know, but the real purpose behind that was the play area. He really enjoys those now and he even helped his brother manuver his way through to the slides. He used to be deathly afraid of any resturant play area and now he is helping his brother down the slide, as he trys to convince him, "It's not scary come on Owen." Then we had to hustle home for the "cake" and icecram and present with all his family of course. He is not a big cake fan, but he loves doughnuts. So I ordered rainbow striped doughnut(he is obsessed with ROY G BIV, and the lady at the bakery got it just right) and I made it in to a cake tower. It was pretty sweet and who wouldn't love a doughnut. It was so yummy! He got everything he was hoping for and even more. We love this kid and hope he doesn't grow up to fast.

More Picture to come my computer won't let me upload all the cute photos tonight.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Happy Birthday Gavin! He's such a stud of a boy. Hope he has another fun filled year and many more!

The Gearharts said...

So apparently you got back into the habit of posting regularly and I got into the habit of not checking regularly. I stink but I was checking for photos of your new little man. Can't wait to see him! Love you!

Teague & Jakelle said...

PICTURES OF BABY??? Soon please! :)

les lunettes de soleil lady said...

Sac A Main Pas Cher, great reviews.

sac pas cher, great reviews.

wholesale nfl jerseys, great reviews.

2012 NFL Jerseys, great reviews.

new nfl jerseys, great reviews.

lunettes de soleil, great reviews.

lunettes de soleil pas cher, great reviews.

Chaussures pas cher, great reviews.

Chaussures pas cher femmes, great reviews.

Nike NFL Jerseys, great reviews.

Nike NFL Elite Jerseys, great reviews.

lunettes de soleil Carrera, great reviews.

lunettes de soleil Carrera homme, great reviews.

replica louis vuitton, great reviews.

replica louis vuitton handbags, great reviews.

cheap nfl jerseys, great reviews.

cheap jerseys wholesale, great reviews.

wholesale jerseys, great reviews.

baskets basses pas cher, great reviews.

chaussures basket pas cher, great reviews.