Wednesday, September 8, 2010

"I won't go into Labor"

So,
On Labor Day we/I decided that we should go to Seven Peaks. It was the last day that it was open. Turns out that it was only going to get up into the 70's but I had all these memories planned out in my head already. Well it was so cold in the water and especially out. Gavin tried to be a good sport and got in more than the rest of us. We finally got up the courage to go ride a tube ride. Gavin cried the whole time we were in line and Owen was oblivious to what would happen. Jason finally got Gavin to ride down with him.(Which he told me was so fun, and I asked if he wanted to go again and he said, "No!") And the lifeguard then turns to me and asks me if I am pregnant. I was like, "well yes I am." Then he tells me I can't take Owen and go. I had to beg him to let me. I got everyone in line to help convince him to let me go. I told him I was due any day and if it sent me into labor it wouldn't be a big deal. I even tried to backtrack and say that I was really just fat. I assured him that a little tube run was not going to send me into labor. He finally caved and let me go. Owen gripped onto me so tight but he seemed to like it. It was all worth it to get my way and have a crowd cheer for the big preggo. I felt like a rock star. Turns out I didn't go into labor on labor day after all.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Haha! You're too funny! I think you're probably the only preggo friend I know who would be daring enough to go on a tube ride and get a crowd to cheer you on. That's what I love about you. Sorry you didn't go into labor, but it can happen anytime soon!

les lunettes de soleil lady said...

Sac A Main Pas Cher, great reviews.

sac pas cher, great reviews.

wholesale nfl jerseys, great reviews.

2012 NFL Jerseys, great reviews.

new nfl jerseys, great reviews.

lunettes de soleil, great reviews.

lunettes de soleil pas cher, great reviews.

Chaussures pas cher, great reviews.

Chaussures pas cher femmes, great reviews.

Nike NFL Jerseys, great reviews.

Nike NFL Elite Jerseys, great reviews.

lunettes de soleil Carrera, great reviews.

lunettes de soleil Carrera homme, great reviews.

replica louis vuitton, great reviews.

replica louis vuitton handbags, great reviews.

cheap nfl jerseys, great reviews.

cheap jerseys wholesale, great reviews.

wholesale jerseys, great reviews.

baskets basses pas cher, great reviews.

chaussures basket pas cher, great reviews.