Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Big Two







Here are some of the picture from his party. He was so excited, and loved all his presents. He was so hyper at his party, probably due to going to bed at 11 the night before and having no nap. He is super funny when he is like that though so it made for a fun party!

Gavin turned two yesterday! Sometimes I can hardly believe that he is two. And sometimes I can hardly believe that he is only two. It doesn't feel like he has been here longer than two years, but he acts like he is older than he really is sometimes. For instance, that boy can talk. He has full conversastion with me and anyone that he can find. Granted it is not all understood, but I am amzazed by what he can say. When I was on my way to the airport on Friday, he was in the car for a really long time and had an accident. He said, "Mommy I peed-ed." I was a bit frustrated because that rarley happens and we had no where to stop and pull over. I think he sensed my frustration as he said, "and that ok, accidents happen." This is a line Grover says from Elmo's Potty Time. He picks up on everything so fast, he amazes me.


Also as he has gotten closer to two he has become quite the comedian. He loves to make Jason and me laugh. And laugh we do, he makes the best silly faces and has awesome dance moves. Well, we love Gavin so, so, so, much and we are so glad he is ours. Happy B-day Gavin!










6 comments:

stephanielynn said...

He's so cute and smart! I miss you guys. Happy Birthday, Gavin!

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

Happy Birthday Gavin! I miss you guys. You look so cute pregnant tatum.

The AZ Gearharts said...

I can't believe he's two! Happy Birthday GAVIN!!

Tamzen Fleming said...

Happy Birthday Gavin! I wish we could've been there to ccelebrate with him. Graham really wanted to come!

Nikki said...

I love him and I still need to see him soon. Happy Birthday, I'm sorry we missed it.

Linda said...

Happy Birthday Gavin! And I'm glad you guys had a great trip visiting your parents.