Thursday, September 18, 2008

Random Happiness

I have been especially moody and not myself latley. But I decided to think of all the things that made me happy today.
  • Quilting/Sewing, I know it may seem a little boring but I love to pick out cute fabric and try and make something out of it. Today I finished some burp cloths and a blanket for my sister-in-law Jolene, who is having her baby boy next week.
  • Gavin cracked up at the word latley. I said to him, "Why are you being such a stinker to Mommy latley." He walked around saying, "latley, latley" in a silly voice laughing. Mocking me perhaps but it was so cute I forgot what it was he was doing before.
  • Taco Bell...need I say more.
  • Gavin slept through the night in his big boy bed for the first time ever on the first attempt. I actually think he likes it better because he has more room to wiggle around. He was in a different position each time I checked on him.
  • Staying in my PJ's today until Jason got home from work.
  • Feeling baby move a lot. I think I can feel feet and hands.
  • Swimming in the Kiddie Pool with my family on the 18th of September.
  • Hanging our first picture frame on the wall in our home. That's right we have been here for 6 months now, but it has like 2o something 4x6's in the gigantic frame. Full of some of our favorite moments and people over the last few years.
  • I started Breaking Dawn and had some time to read a few pages while Gavin played with his new B-Day toys. Then he realized I was trying to read. "Mommy, mommy," everytime I tried to read a paragraph. Oh well he is more fun than some sappy book.
  • A phone conversation with my sister about life.
  • Watching an old Psych episode with my hubby and hearing him laugh really hard. He has the best laugh!
  • Seeing a preview for the new Grey's season. (Or any of my favorite fall shows coming back soon!)
  • My hubby making fun of me for writing something sappy about him in this post.

So I guess life is good here!

6 comments:

Tamzen Fleming said...

Good for you - looking for the positive, but where the heck am I on your list?

Tamzen Fleming said...

Um, just kidding, I just went back and re-read your list. How'd I miss it? Sorry I'm an idiot!

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

Where am I? I guess I don't get to be on the list. I'm not that great of a cousin anyway! Just teasing you.We miss you. Your always welcome despite our child being crazy. You know who I'm talking about. I'll send you your stuff probably by next weekend. love you guys,The perkins

Nikki said...

I love you tatum!!!

Cari said...

Hey being preggers is no fun. I am in the same boat... so if that makes you feel better about not getting out of pj's and being a tad grumpy. Oh well, you have less than 10 weeks to go, we are in single digits lady. Now thats a relief!

The Gearharts said...

I guess I should have read this last week and I would have known I had an awesome gift coming, once again I love it! Hang in there, it will be over soon, and you'll start getting yourself back, I promise! Love ya!