Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My First Tag

My sister tagged me, normally I don't do these but this was actually kinda fun. Tagged be the sevens.


7 Things I Can’t Do:
Watch a scary movie without peeing my pants, having nightmares or needing to have someone sleep right by my. Ask my sister Tamzen, my cousin Sara, or my hubby.
Remember to fill the Brita Pitcher back up.
Be without my boys (Jason, Gavin and of course Owen).
Follow written directions. Ya know like step-by-step Ikea or sewing directions.
Text fast with my new BlackBerry. Man I miss my Razor.
Stand for things to be out of order in my house. Everyone has OCD a little bit right?
Budget, I hate numbers, math and number crunching. Good thing I married Jason.


7 Things I Can Do:
Do a double, reverse, or inward flip on a diving board.
Swim the length of a meter pool without taking a breath.
Make-out pretty good. (I can tie a cherry stem and unwrap a starburst with just my tongue.) That’s proof enough, but you’ll have to ask Jase he’s the only man that knows.
Quilt a new hobby of mine that I love.
Clean a car better than you can pay a guy at a professional car wash.(inside and out)
Make cute babies(well that depends on what this one turns out to look like, well see)
I can play a few ditties on the guitar. (Not great but at least I can).


7 Things that attract me to Jason:
His gorgeous brown eyes and eyelashes.
His laugh, especially when he can’t stop laughing.
His calm cool collectiveness, he can go with the flow and I love to just be around him.
His random wackiness when I least expect it. Like the time he sang me a bunch of crazy kid songs to cheer me up. He still surprises me with the things that are stored up there in his brain. His goodness, he is a good guy through and through, his standards, his goals, his kindness to people around him etc.
His love of family. He always puts family first.
His little bit of nerd; he would be the one for me without it. He gets me.


7 Favorite Movies:
Stick It
The Other Sister
While You Were Sleeping
Home Alone/Elf/A Christmas Story (Tie)
Steel Magnolias
Some Kind of Wonderful (Thanks Steph)
School of Rock


Favorite Foods:
Café Rio (Chicken Salad)
Taco Bell (7 Layer Burrito)
Los Hermanos (Smothered Burrito & Chips & Salsa and smoothies)
Bangkok Grill (Pineapple Curry)
My Mom’s Sweet & Sour Chicken Recipe
Tamzen’s Ritz Cracker Chicken Recipe
Lettuce Wraps and Dan Dan Noodles

7 Things I Say Most Often
Siiick!
Oops a daisy.
What in the WORLD!
Can you do me a favor…
Don’t judge me.
Love you.
Do you need to go potty?


7 People I Tag:
Ben Afleck
Jason Mraz
LC of the hills
Tina Fey
Robert Downey, Jr.
Mark Walberg
Anyone who really wants to do this that is my friend.

3 comments:

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

we say alot of the same things i always say don't you judge me

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

I didn't look at the end of that. that's funny!

Tamzen Fleming said...

Thanks for answering!