Thursday, October 16, 2008

Quilting and Nursing Covers


My Cuddle Bug trying to find some space
on my lap without squishing my belly to much.

I couldn't resist taking this pic. Gavin is so cute
when he sleeps super hard.

Baby Owen's Quilt
Cute Nursing Cover
So,
I think I have everything ready for the baby to get here. I am getting anxious and ready to have the baby! I finished a quilt for him a couple of weeks ago. I made a nursing cover last week, with the help of my oh so talented mother-in-law, Jenise. It turned out to be pretty cute (ok super cute). Whoever came up with this idea to have a cover was a genius. I wish I woud have had one last time when Gavin was trying to kick off my blanket in front of people. Some things should be kept covered up ya know. I also have all his clothes washed and ready and his diaper bag ready too. We picked out the paint for his room, set up the crib for him and everything. A couple of day ago I decided we need to paint and we have been painting a little bit every night. With all the recent stuff we have been doing I was hoping to bring him here asap. But with my luck he will be a week late.

Jason, Gavin and I watch a little video about him having a new little sibling. It was so 1987. Needless to say we watched it once. But he is so excited and ask to see/touch/squeeze/talk to Owen inside my belly. I think Gavin and Owen are already best of buds. And Owen must be pretty tough for all Gavin has done to my belly already.
Well maybe next post will be one of Owen. Maybe not.
Tate

2 comments:

Cari said...

I am always so super jealous of how prepared you are! I dont know if I am quite there yet. I am ready to not be pregnant, but dont know if I am quite ready for TWO! We will see!!! Your house is super cute, baby Owen will feel so welcome there.

Tamzen Fleming said...

Fun stuff. I wish they had those covers when I was nursing babies! Can't wait to see the little one!