Monday, October 20, 2008

Pack's Pumkin Patch


Jacob and Gavin watch out everyone!

Scary Scarecrows!

Nikki was supposed to be hiding my belly...
where were ya on that on Nikki?

Gavin picked out a little green pumpkin and
a orange one. Later we decided he was think
ing of his little bro. How thoughtful...and we
didn't even know it.

"What dis Mommy?"



I swear I am not smuggling a Pumpkin out in
my shirt.

Gavin so excited he made it out of the little
corn maze.

Oh, how I love this time of year. It is my favorite time of all. On Saturday we went to Pack's Pumpkin Patch in West Farmington. We went there last year with Val, Ross and Logan. We loved it so much we headed back there again. This year was even better. Gavin and Logan were able to enjoy it on a whole new level. Plus our cousins Spencer Nikki and Miles joined us. Miles just looks cute out there in the field of pumpkins. Our neighnbor Cari, Patrick and Jacob came to. Jacob and Gavin are the same age and best of buds. We got some cute pics of them enjoying the festivities. It was the perfect afternoon so bright, warm and nice. Sorry the video is on it's side. Tilt your head it's worth it.

5 comments:

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

looks like lots of fun we don't really have any pumpkin patches in vegas that is where you're lucky you cute I can't even tell that you're preggers.

Tamzen Fleming said...

Fun, fun! We go to ours this weekend. It's always lots of fun!

Cari said...

It was a lot of fun to go with you guys! Thanks for letting us tag along. At least your little guy would pose for some picts. Anyway, you look great by the way in your picts. I decided I was going to burn the ones I was in. HA.

The Gearharts said...

Man, Gavin is looking so big. Can't wait to see Owen! It's going to be so much fun.

Nikki said...

Oh Tatum I love the pics...haha..oh gosh. You look so good! I'm excited to meet Owen! Your nursing cover turned out soooo cute. Did that pattern help you? Your quilt is adorable too!! I love the colors