Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It's a Boy!

Isn't he adorable!

I am so excited. We found out today that it is a boy! I thought it was a boy all along but we were wrong last time. We would have been excited either way but there are obvious pro's and con's to both sides.
Pro's
Gavin won't be the only boy like Jason
We don't need a new wardrobe
More testosterone in the Keith Family
We know what to expect
We already have the Pee Shield
I don't have to worry about being a proper lady
quite yet.
Con's
I am way outnumbered
I can't buy a cute new wardrobe
(oh, and the shoes and accessories)
More testosterone
My favorite color is pink and there is no
hope of having a pink room now.

Anyways, I think for us this is the best! We can't wait to see what he is like. We can only imagine another little Gavin, because that is all we know. But I am sure he will have his own style and personality. It will be fun to see what he brings to our lives. It all seems so much more real now. 19 weeks and counting!

5 comments:

Janet Schlosser said...

I am so excited for you! How fun to have two little future missionaries. The world needs more GOOD men that were raised in good homes by good mommmies! Congrats! Oh and by the way...you're gorgeous! You're even more gorgeous as a mom, but I understand how being pregnant can make you feel kind of icky...Jason's a lucky man!

Linda said...

Congrats guys! Wow, there will definately be a LOT of testosterone:) That's okay, at least you know that you make cute boys. Which means more options for Natalie, right?

Nikki said...

YAY!!!!! Congrats!!! Miles has a friend now :)

stephanielynn said...

Congrats! I'm sure he'll but just as adorable as Gavin.

The Gearharts said...

Please tell me all about the pee shield...I must know all of these boy secrets!