Sunday, July 20, 2008

Wheeler Farms





Ilove summer so much. There is so much that you can do outside and people are always more ready to get out and sweat a little in order to have some fun. Last week we went to Wheeler Farms with Jason's family. jason had to work but Gavin and I had a lot of fun. He rode a pony and the ducks and geese swarmed him. The ducks and geese were just his size and had no issue getting close to him. It was cool. I felt like we were in the Movie Charlotte's Web, especially when the large rats ran back and forth from pig pen to pig pen. As always heres some pics. I know I post a lot of pictures but that's whats the most fun to look at right?

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Pictures are the best! I love them...it looks like you had so much fun, wish I could have gone but I think Miles would have died in the heat. Maybe next year! Glad you're getting out and enjoying the summer, I need to try it sometime :)

Linda said...

Looks like you guys had a fun day. Wish we were there with you, there's not much to do in Sierra Vista. I think we have to drive to Tucson to go to the zoo.

Valerie said...

Pictures are definitely the best part! Plus it's a great way for out of state family to keep up with their growing Grandson,nephew..etc.
We'll have to go back with Jason sometime, that was a fun place!