Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom!


Gavin is officially a big big boy now. He turned three on Sunday. We had a very nice relaxing family get together. But before that had a big birthday bash with some of his little buddies on Saturday. I made a Chicka Chicka boom boom tree during the week and filled it with candy. He had no idea. A few minutes before the party I pulled it out. His response..."Oh my goodness!!!" So I would say all the planning and the prep to make it the best birthday of his life was a success.

Gavin was definitely showered with gifts of love. Everyone knew just what to give the alphabet and green crazed boy. What a happy three year old. I love being able to spend my days with him. He is such a funny little man. I just love those sweet brown eyes. He knows I get a little sad know that he is a big big boy. He likes to tease me and see me pretend to be vekelmpt. But really, I just have to pretend so I don't really get sad. I am happy he is getting bigger, smarter,etc. But I just wish I could be he favorite person in the world forever. I love how he tells me he loves me a zillion times a day and that we are best friends. I just know that with each passing birthday... OK now I am starting to get worked up...anyways. Happy 3 Gavin!





A million thanks to all his family and friends that made him feel so special and loved on his birthday!

4 comments:

Annie said...

I was think of gavin and your family on Sunday!!! So glad you all had a great time :)

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

So fun i forgot Gavin and Rhett are pretty much exactly a year apart. Happy Birthday Gavin!

Cari said...

Im sad I missed the big day. I was there in spirit! I heard all about it if that counts on the phone that night. Anyway... miss you! Hope life can calm down for the both of us and get back to normal so we can get together soon!! Happy Bday Gav!

The Gearharts said...

What a good idea. You are such a great mom! you must have made all of his dreams come true...so so so so cute!