Wednesday, September 23, 2009

This Day in September

Today I realized that if you are exhausted from the day to day monotnous list of things to get done your kids probably are too. I went to target to get some items that I needed for dinner. You know the feeling when you look in the frige and wonder how and I already almost out of eggs again! So I headed out Owen instantly dozed off of course, and slept like a rock throughout the store and straight home to his bed where he is still sleeping. And poor little Gavin who never wants to take naps anymore feel asleep sitting upright in the cart, mouth wide open, head tipping over and then sitting back up to get comfy and sleep some more. He is also still sleeping. It's a miracle they are both sleeping at the same time this long! I quickly got the items on the list, chuckling at Gavin and for being in the store with two kids who just wanted to nap. Silly Mom, I wish I would have slowed down a bit and taken a nap with them and be ok with cereal for dinner.

1 comment:

The Gearharts said...

But then you know if you planned on a nap neither one of them would have taken it...you can never win I tell ya, never.