Thursday, September 3, 2009

Gross!

Hey Everyone,

This is Jason. I think I have only posted one other time. I am not as eloquent as Tatum. Anyway...I have a story that I think is hilarious, but Tatum is probably unwilling to share because it is a bit gross.

So the other day we went to the mall, but before we did we stopped off and got some greasy fast food. (I don't remember where, but not important.) Before we left we refilled our soda and hopped back in the car.

Gavin and I are soda hogs so we had most of it gone by the time we got to the parking garage. In fact I took a swig right before I got out of the car and all the ice had melted. It was no longer any good so I put it on top of the car so I would remember to throw it away.

We started the ten minute process of getting ready for the mall. Setup the stroller, get our returns organized, and then we realized Owen needed a diaper change. I laid him in the back of the CRV and changed him before I put him in the Baby Bjorn. In order to free up a hand, I consolidated the trash by putting the diaper in the cup of watered-down soda and put it back on top of the car. (I'm sure you can see where this is going.)

Tatum had of course not seen this so when I turned my head she snatched the soda for one last swig. When I turned around I screamed, "DONT!!!", but she was not sure what I was talking about. Despite my warning she took a big sip and said, "WHAT?". I told her and started busted up laughing. Needless to say, I did not kiss her the rest of the day.

7 comments:

Trishia said...

LOL! That is so funny! I can only say that because it didn't happen to me:) Sorry Tatum:(

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

hahaha!!!

Michelle said...

Hilarious!!! Thanks for sharing Jason!! So sorry Tatum!! Gross!!

Linda said...

That's pretty funny! Sorry Tatum, hope you had some breath mint:)

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

Tatum me and mike were talking about this and we realized everything that you do that is embarassing involves poop or other bodily functions.lol We love ya Keep those moments coming!

Nikki said...

EWWWWWWWW!!! I am dying of laughter! I just read that out loud to Denise...we cracked up forever...one of the best stories I have ever heard...still laughing

The Gearharts said...

AAaaahh I am dying laughing right now. I hope she was a good wife because if it were me I would have chucked that soda right at ya....