Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday Best


I tried to take a picture of Gavin and Owen because they both looked so handsome. Owen sat up and smiled so big and looked right at the camera, very photogenic. Gavin on the other hand won't look at the camera or smile nice. So I was getting frustrated, "Gavin come on look at the camera, and smile...this was his best effort. Seriously.

I think that Gavin is just going to have to be a hansome boy in person and that the camera just can't capture that kind of hansome. I was laughing so hard on the way to church thinking of this picture. I'm still laughing.

Owen a different Sunday, lovin' to have picture taken.

4 comments:

Cari said...

Um just to let you know.... I almost peed a little seeing that pict of Gav. Just cause I know how darn handsome he is, and how funny that picture is. Oh geez! Good laugh.

Janet Schlosser said...

I love Fall too! I also love days like that..."bundle-up-get-the-cozy-socks-and-sweaters-out-eat-soup-for-dinner" days. It's awesome being able to stay home with the kids isn't it? I can only imagine all the fun things we'd miss if we didn't get to be with them. I'm thinking of you during this season and I'm glad to see that you're having fun:)

Love ya!

ctrgearharts said...

I love that picture of Gavin! That is totally how it is when you want to take a good picture! I can't tell you how many goofy pictures I have like that of my kids! Owen, however, is very photogenic! SO adorable! And I have seen Gavin in person, so I know he's handsome too! Love you!

ctrgearharts said...

me again! I thought of something else that relates well to your picture-taking story. I took Cam today to JCPenney to have his 4-year old pictures taken and he was making lots of lovely Gavin-ish smiles. The only way we could get a real smile out of him was to sniff his feet and say "Pew!" or to make him say "slimy boogers"! So, it's official, he is a boy. =)