Friday, August 20, 2010

A month from today!

So it's official September 17th is the day. (Unless I go into labor on my own before that). It's kinda of weird for me to have a planned date like this. I waited anxiously for that day to just arrive on its on with the boys. It's tourture but I kinda of like that nature gets to decide when the baby comes.
But, Because I have Group B strep, I have to have antibiotics through an IV. Last time I had Owen so quickly that I didn't get all of the antibiotics before he came. Thus making the stay at the hospital really, really long. So to avoid that I get to go in early, start the antibiotics and then have the doctor break my water. Plus my mom is going to be coming in the day before. I am excited to have here be here to excperience this with.
After the appointment I asked Jason if he was ready to have a new little one in 4 weeks. He said "No!" At first I was shocked and now I am thinking, well neither am I. I haven't done anything to get ready for him to be here. I still have to pull out and wash all the clothes, buy diapers, finish his room, talk to the boys more about it, make a nursing and car seat cover, start hypnobirthing prep etc... How did this creep up on me I am not ready!!! But all of those things are just the small details right? Once he is here I am sure all of that will be taken care of and he will be melting all of our hearts. I just hope we can decide on a name for him before he is home from the hospital. Cause I can't keep calling him little Chit, that's just cruel.

I am huge, I know. This is the one and only picture I am going to take/show.

4 comments:

Janet Schlosser said...

You look ADORABLE/BEAUTIFUL! I also had Group B with both my kiddos. I was induced with Emma, which was nice to be able to plan, and I went into labor on my own with Ben and didn't get the full dose of anti-biotics either and had to stay in the hospital for FIVE days! Both experiences were good for me- no big difference between the two except that I got to do my hair and make-up before Emma was born ;) Good luck with everything. I know you'll do great! Love ya!

Janet

The Perkins said...

Hahaha I'm so scared for you! I'll have to visit sometime and hopefully it won't be when my kids are vomiting and crapping all over the place!lol I'll take the kids to the park you know the one right next to you!haha Miss ya cuz you're my BFF.

Linda said...

How is someone ever supposed to be ready! Just make sure you at least start on your list. I thought I had plenty of time to get things done, but of course you know this little guy wanted to come a lot sooner! Can't wait to see the fun stuff your making and to find out what you end up naming him. Good luck with everything. You're going to do great!

Douglas Porter said...

Handmade jewelry and quilted bags!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/153953906/jamies-hand-made-finished-quilts-pink?ref=shop_home_active