Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Notes from Gavin

So,
I frequently get sweet little notes from Gavin. He likes to write to me at night sometimes. I usually collect the note after he has gone to bed. He is a genius in the language department as everyone is probably aware. Sometimes this gets him into trouble. I thought that this was the case with this note.




I thought the note said that I was smart on one side. And then I thought the other side said, I call you won't come, you're dumb. I thought that he wrote me something sweet and then got mad at me and changed his mind and wrote me something me in his frustration.

However the next day, I told him I got his note and I was sad because he called me dumb. He looked shocked and explained what he wrote. Turns out he wrote the words out of order. I had not put them in order. I guess he wrote Mom, you are smart, you are the bom(bomb)...I won't call you dumb. So then I felt much better, I don't even remember him calling me dumb but all is forgiven. I love that sweet smartie pants. As I type this he is reading books to his brother for me. I love it!

2 comments:

The Gearharts said...

uh-oh good thing you calrified that. That is pretty funny. I sure miss you guys!

Kaspar said...

That is very impressive!!